June is National Homeownership Month. Owning your home is an awesome feeling. Let’s talk about some of the benefits!
- Tax Benefits – always talk with your accountant
- Equity Builder – your equity is the difference between what you can sell it for and what you owe. Your equity grows as you pay down your mortgage and home prices increase
- Stable monthly payments – a fixed-rate mortgage means you’ll pay the same monthly amount for principal and interest until the mortgage is paid off. Rent usually goes up every year by 3% or more.
- Stability – People tend to stay longer in a home they buy, if only because buying, selling and moving frequently is difficult. Plus if you’re renting the owner can decide to sell.
- Decorate the way you want – do you like purple walls? Then paint away!
Looking to purchase or sell a home this year? DM me. I’d love to chat! SEARCH FOR HOMES HERE